Outsourcing in Canada
Although software outsourcing is not a new activity, the use of Canadian companies for “near sourcing” is a newer development. In short, with “near sourcing” you get all the benefits of having the same business culture, strong IP protection, and experienced and innovative design teams that you can work with in similar time zones.
Spiral and Agile Development Methodologies
As Excelocity uses a mixture of proven software development techniques we thought some references to the fundamentals might be of interest to some clients.
- Spiral Development: Experience, Principles and Refinements by Barry Boehm Feb 2000
- Wikpedia Agile Software Description
- Agile Alliance Organization web site with many articles
- Excelocity Brochure: The overview of Excelocity
- A Customer Case Study – Getting a Quality Product to Market. A case study on how we helped a client solve their time to market problem.
- Custom Gateway Solutions: Brochure on our approach to building custom solutions.
- XL-Gateway Framework: Brochure on our gateway development framework.
- VoIP Market Enters New Era: Mindspeed White Paper